In the continuous technological advance, it’s vital to move along with the progress and approach it with both experience and ability to learn quickly. It’s not just about new technologies – new methodologies emerge, changing the way we work. These requirements of the modern world shape the modern team: experienced, good at calculating risks, but also eager to learn new things and add more and more fields of expertise to the portfolio.
We at Slash work with an entire mosaic of technologies. Our projects include both web and mobile development, database management (DB), artificial intelligence (AI) and data engineering, geographic information systems (GIS), and game development with Unity.
Our network of partners features industry names such as AWS, R3 Corda, Google Cloud/Azure Cloud, QGIS, Saleor.io, Prismic.io.
For us, learning new tech fast and continuously staying up-to-date with the latest trends is both a priority and an accomplishment we pride ourselves on.
The Slash team is composed of experts with solid experience: the average seniority of our software engineering team is around 9 years. This gives us a wide spectrum of experiences in software, cloud and hardware that enables us to work with a diverse range of technologies.
We rarely shy away from a technical challenge. Many of our engineers joined us for the challenge of learning new technologies and developing interesting solutions.
- Headless, Ecom & CMS/ (Prismic.io, WordPress, Saleor.io)
- Mobile (iOS Swift, Android Java, Android Kotlin, Flutter, React Native)
- Testing (Agile Testing with Acceptance Criteria, Test Driven Development , Unit Testing, Test Plans with Scenarios/Signoff/Traceability, End-to-End Testing Platforms like Selenium & Cypress, Appium, Cucumber.io, Emulators, Mobile Device Farms, API testing, Performance Load Testing with ApacheJMeter, Zephyr, RedMine, MantisBT)
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, DevOps automation, Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- System Integration and Middlewares (Apache, Nginx, etc)
- Backend (Java, Python, NodeJS, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, etc)
- Data Engineering (MongoDB, MySQL, Kafka, DynamoDB, SimpleDB, RDS, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud BigQuery, CouchDB, Cassandra DB, HazelCast)
- Privacy & IT Compliance (pass external penetration tests, ISO 27001, GDPR & PDPA compliance)
- Gaming (Unity development, animations)
- AR/VR, including AWS Sumerian for 3D avatars
- Agile practices (inc LeSS)
- Technical system audits and rescue missions
- Legacy Migration of Databases, Infrastructure
Next Gen Tech
- Blockchain Development on different protocols (Solidity, R3 Corda, Solana, Polygon), for trading, custom currency, tokenization, DeFi, STO, custom blockchain development.
- AI Development for Natural Language Processing (text to voice, voice to text, chatbots), Big Data – Predictive Analytics, Computer Vision
- IoT and Embedded Hardware: smart devices, RFID, IoT firmware integration, IoT cloud services
- GIS Development: QGIS, ArcGIS, geospatial data processing, GIS cloud infrastructure, custom online GIS interfaces, remote sensing data
Awards, Certifications, Partners
- Clutch Reviews
- ASEAN RICE Awards for best AI app in Cambodia
- AWS Technology Partner
- R3 Corda Solution Architects
- Google Cloud Partner
Tag CloudAgile - Agile Delivery - Animal Framework - B2B - blockchain - Clean code - Client consulting - cloud platform - Code Refactoring - coding - cryptocurrencies - DeepMind - Design Research - Developer Path - DevOps - Digital Ownership - founder equality - founder equity - front end developer - Fullstack Engineer - Growth strategy - Hook model - innovation - Manual Testing - Metaverse - methodology - Mobile Engineer - NFT - playbooks - Podcast - product versions - project management - Recruitments - Remote Work - Sales machine - Slash - Software Development - Software Engineering - teamwork - Tech Talks - tech teams - testing playbook - The Phoenix Project - Unit testing - VB Map podcast - Venture Building - virtual retreat - Web3