Slash is a Build Studio. We build remote, autonomous teams to help innovators develop software, products and hi-tech startups. We also build and invest in our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh, Yerevan, Bali, Jakarta & Bandung, and Yogjakarta.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
Slash is looking for a dynamic developer to build a fast ReactJS for frontend with powerful, readable, measurable code for sophisticated enterprise-grade systems and fast-growing funded startups.
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving backend development stacks best case practices, processes and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering enterprise-grade Frontend systems to clients.
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in Front-end development, security, APIs, middlewares, cloud, DevOps (serverless and CI/CD).
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients
- Tech savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
- Ability to understand different business models and applications is a bonus
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience as Frontend With ReactJS Proficient with broad software development and agile concepts – full stack software development experience is a bonus!
- Advanced knowledge of using AWS cloud on configuration, deployment, CI/CD
- Advanced knowledge of database management system such as SQL Server and knowledge in using other Database with AWS (MySQL, Postgres,…)
- Additional Knowledge in AWS and Linux server configuration (nginx, crontab, ssh, cluster, proxy server) and troubleshooting, Docker
- Keen interest in learning about other technologies (such as Flutter, ReactJS, NextJS, RabbitMQ, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Serverless, Machine Learning, Blockchain etc)
- Experience with QA, automated testing
- Have a university degree.
Why join us?
At Slash, we’re proud of our collaborative culture; everyone is ready to lend a helping hand, whether it’s your first day on the job or your thousandth. We also embrace a trust-centric culture, flexibility and accountability first, and a work-life integration mindset. Check out our culture here and meet our legendary team!
- Projects/clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups and governments. Experience working with a mature SCRUM team and day-to-day Agile mindset project implementation. Check out our Success Story!
- Team and working environment: Join our diverse remote builders’ community and hubs oriented in Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Bali, Yerevan, and Phnom Penh. Experience an optimised remote working environment. Benefit from the flexible remote work package options (work from home or work from a coworking space).
- Learning: We focus on the growth of both parties. You will meet communities packed with intelligent peers and attend events with regular speakers, so you don’t miss out on the latest tech trends. Slash is a safe space for people to share if you’re passionate about something. Our favourite learning practices are the Growth Accountability Group, Mentoring Program, Venture Club, and Leadership. On top of your remuneration, you will get annual training or learning credits to be redeemed. We actively encourage everyone to suggest training beneficial for their professional growth.
- Technology: We work on a wide-range of technologies: latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.