Slash is a hi-tech startup studio with a mission to build tech products that change the world. Our clients are global. In addition, we build and invest our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe. We work on a wide range of technologies: web, mobile, AI, blockchain, cloud, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh and Bali. We are a team of 50+ entrepreneurs, engineers, hackers, and full-stack developers with unique capabilities in web, mobile, AI, and Blockchain.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
Slash is looking for a dynamic Mobile Game Developer, to build powerful enterprise-grade mobile games. If you are a Unity code wizard and dreaming of building a fun exciting game with smooth interfaces, this is for you!
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Work closely with your team to implement features, and supporting those features through tooling as needed
- Implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, (and VFX is a plus)
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code
- Iterate using customer feedback in an Agile environment to optimize for simplicity, comprehension, and function
- Deliver a top-quality product that is defect-free, on time, with excellent customer service
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Positive attitude, independence, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients.
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, coding skills, problem-solving
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
- The ability to understand different business models and applications is a bonus
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience with 2-year experience in Unity
- Knowledge and/or experience of C# programming and/or other relevant object-oriented and type-safe programming language
- Have a good understanding of connecting to third-party APIs platforms such as payment gateways, mail services, SMS platforms, etc.
- Have a good understanding of backend for APIs integration (via RESTful, JSON, XML)
- Proficient with backend development and agile concepts is an advantage!
- Keen interest in learning about other technologies is a plus
- Experience with working with clients is a plus
- Experience with working in a product or software agency is a plus
- Experience with QA, automated testing, and have a university degree
Why Join Us?
- Projects/Clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups, and governments.
- Teams: Join our builders’ family and grow professionally in our learning communities packed with smart peers, regular speakers and events so you don’t miss out on the latest tech and trends.
- Work environment: Get the top talent treatment in our Silicon Valley-style work environment. Benefit from a premium work environment, with common areas for socializing, private spaces, stocked kitchens, and our flexible hours, a freedom-centric culture where we take work-life balance seriously.
- Technology: We work on a wide range of technologies: latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc