Slash is a Build Studio. We build remote, autonomous teams to help innovators develop software, products and hi-tech startups. We also build and invest in our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh, Yerevan, Jakarta & Bandung, Yogyakarta and Bali. We are a team of 50+ entrepreneurs, engineers, hackers, and full-stack developers with unique capabilities in web, mobile, AI, and Blockchain.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
Slash is looking for a dynamic Mobile Game Developer, to build powerful enterprise-grade mobile games. If you are a Unity code wizard and dreaming of building a fun exciting game with smooth interfaces, this is for you!
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Work closely with your team to implement features, and supporting those features through tooling as needed
- Implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, (and VFX is a plus)
- Support content creation pipelines, tool development, and workflow improvements
- Build performant, sustainable, and maintainable technologies and code
- Iterate using customer feedback in an Agile environment to optimize for simplicity, comprehension, and function
- Deliver a top-quality product that is defect-free, on time, with excellent customer service
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Positive attitude, independence, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients.
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, coding skills, problem-solving
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
- The ability to understand different business models and applications is a bonus
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience with 2-year experience in Unity
- Knowledge and/or experience of C# programming and/or other relevant object-oriented and type-safe programming language
- Have a good understanding of connecting to third-party APIs platforms such as payment gateways, mail services, SMS platforms, etc.
- Have a good understanding of backend for APIs integration (via RESTful, JSON, XML)
- Proficient with backend development and agile concepts is an advantage!
- Keen interest in learning about other technologies is a plus
- Experience with working with clients is a plus
- Experience with working in a product or software agency is a plus
- Experience with QA, automated testing, and have a university degree
Why Join Us?
At Slash, we’re proud of our collaborative culture; everyone is ready to lend a helping hand, whether it’s your first day on the job or your thousandth. We also embrace a trust-centric culture, flexibility and accountability first, and a work-life integration mindset. Check out our culture here and meet our legendary team!
- Projects/clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups and governments. Experience working with a mature SCRUM team and day-to-day Agile mindset project implementation. Check out our Success Story!
- Team and working environment: Join our diverse remote builders’ community and hubs oriented in Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Bali, Yerevan, and Phnom Penh. Experience an optimised remote working environment. Benefit from the flexible remote work package options (work from home or work from a coworking space).
- Learning: We focus on the growth of both parties. You will meet communities packed with intelligent peers and attend events with regular speakers, so you don’t miss out on the latest tech trends. Slash is a safe space for people to share if you’re passionate about something. Our favourite learning practices are the Growth Accountability Group, Mentoring Program, Venture Club, and Leadership. On top of your remuneration, you will get annual training or learning credits to be redeemed. We actively encourage everyone to suggest training beneficial for their professional growth.
- Technology: We work on a wide-range of technologies: latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.