Slash is a Build Studio. We build remote, autonomous teams to help innovators develop software, products and hi-tech startups. We also build and invest in our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh, Yerevan, Bali, Jakarta & Bandung, and Yogjakarta.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
Slash is looking for a dynamic Senior Full Stack Developer to build fast, highly scalable products using .Net Framework and Angular for sophisticated enterprise-grade systems..
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving frontend and backend development stacks best case practices, processes and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering enterprise-grade backend systems to clients.
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in frontend and backend development stacks, system integration, security, APIs, middlewares, cloud, DevOps.
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Interest to work on multiple global corporate and startup projects, across different industries in an agency.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, clients)
- Develop core applications to be used enterprise-wide across multiple platforms.
- Exceptional analytical, debugging/ troubleshooting, coding skills, problem solving
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as Fullstack developer in different technology stacks.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with .NET Framework and JS Frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, VueJs…). Angular experience is good to have.
- Minimum 1 year experience leading a team in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
- Advanced knowledge of database management system such as SQL Server
- Good knowledge of RESTful API. GraphQL and RPC is a good plus.
- Good Knowledge of Event-driven concepts. Hands-on experience on Kafka, Active MQ or Rocket MQ is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of using AWS cloud on configuration, deployment, CI/CD
- Hands-on experience with containerisation technology such as Docker.
- Ability to build scalable, testable and maintainable applications applying good engineering practices such as Clean Code, Clean Architecture, Design Pattern, testing automation,…
- Advanced knowledge of TDD, automated testing frameworks is a plus
- Good architecture design experience: Microservice, Domain design, Event-Driven experience…
- Have a knowledge of drawing system architecture, sequence flow diagram
- Keen interest in learning about other technologies (such as ReactJS, NextJS, RabbitMQ, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Serverless, Machine Learning, Blockchain, etc)
- Ability to understand different business models and applications is a bonus
- Experience with working with clients
- Have a university degree.
Why join us?
At Slash, we’re proud of our collaborative culture; everyone is ready to lend a helping hand, whether it’s your first day on the job or your thousandth. We also embrace a trust-centric culture, flexibility and accountability first, and a work-life integration mindset. Check out our culture here and meet our legendary team!
- Projects/clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups and governments. Experience working with a mature SCRUM team and day-to-day Agile mindset project implementation. Check out our Success Story!
- Team and working environment: Join our diverse remote builders’ community and hubs oriented in Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Bali, Yerevan, and Phnom Penh. Experience an optimised remote working environment. Benefit from the flexible remote work package options (work from home or work from a coworking space).
- Learning: We focus on the growth of both parties. You will meet communities packed with intelligent peers and attend events with regular speakers, so you don’t miss out on the latest tech trends. Slash is a safe space for people to share if you’re passionate about something. Our favourite learning practices are the Growth Accountability Group, Mentoring Program, Venture Club, and Leadership. On top of your remuneration, you will get annual training or learning credits to be redeemed. We actively encourage everyone to suggest training beneficial for their professional growth.
- Technology: We work on a wide-range of technologies: latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.