Slash is a hi-tech startup studio with a mission to build tech products that change the world. Our clients are global. In addition, we build and invest our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe. We work on a wide range of technologies: web, mobile, AI, blockchain, cloud, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh and Bali. We are a team of 50+ entrepreneurs, engineers, hackers, and full-stack developers with unique capabilities in web, mobile, AI, and Blockchain.
- Research 100+ Sales Qualified Leads per day
- Develop the lead research process via LinkedIn SalesNavigator, Anymailfinder, SalesQL, Snov.io and other tools/databases
- Reduce the bounce rate (to be done with the Outreach Manager)
- Leverage best in class email toolset
- Keep in constant contact with our existing client base to enable Sales and Business Development to maintain relationships and develop sales opportunities via email
- Update Pipedrive with new leads, contact information, and other qualifying information
- Validate contact info of prospects and review leads for minimum quality criteria
- Flag redundant or irrelevant data in CRM for leads should not be pursued
- Research prospects and clients for changes and schedule follow up tasks for the sales team
- Enter data into CRM for the Sales team to contact qualified leads
- Reports to Outreach Manager
- Implement B2B customer acquisition using lead generation strategies and deliver high-quality leads using latest lead generation best practices and toolset;
- Perform the appointment setting and further lead nurturing when appropriate;
- Ensure the sales materials across the assets are up to up-to-date and aligned with leadgen objectives;
- Targeting-based lead generation and nurturing activities via outbound sales marketing;
- Participation in overall marketing operations, lead management, and campaign execution to drive B2B sales generation;
- Utilizing best practices for email marketing across all channels.
- Own end-to-end implementation of lead gen campaigns, including strategy, planning, segmentation, execution, testing, deployment, analysis, and optimization.
- Advanced reporting for a number of KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Keen interest in sales & digital marketing is a bonus
- Expertise in lead funnel optimization and management;
- Hands-on Excel experience: the ability to work with formulas;
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools;
- Working experience with Sales Navigator;
- Advanced CRM knowledge; Familiarity with Pipedrive (other CRMs as an asset);
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Sendgrid, ConstantContact, and similar tools;
- Familiarity with Zapier, Integromat, and basic API methods;
- Familiarity with Sales Automation mechanisms and toolset;
- Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
Why Join Us?
- Projects/Clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges, and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups, and governments.
- Teams: Join our builders’ family and grow professionally in our learning communities packed with smart peers, regular speakers, and events so you don’t miss out on the latest tech and trends.
- Work environment: Get the top talent treatment in our Silicon Valley-style work environment. Benefit from a premium work environment, with common areas for socializing, private spaces, stocked kitchens, and our flexible hours, a freedom-centric culture where we take work-life balance seriously.
- Technology: We work on a wide range of technologies: latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc