Slash is a Build Studio. We build remote, autonomous teams to help innovators develop software, products, and hi-tech startups. We also build and invest in our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh and Bali. Some of our teams work remotely from different parts of Asia and Europe.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
- Communicate product requirements to scrum teams
- Help clients translate their vision into a product and set a roadmap
- Provide complexity estimation, backlog planning, and thorough descriptions of the user stories
- Provide vision and direction to the agile development team & stakeholders
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of pre-prepared tasks to work through
- Identify problems linked to the evolution of the product
- Provide technical and/or physical solutions to deliver the product
- Identify & manage all blockers and document solutions
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments that impact the successful team completion of sprint goals and product release
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field preferred
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and feedback
- Understanding of Agile processes and principles is greatly desirable
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner is a great advantage
- Ability to provide project leadership to a team
- Passion for UX design
- Creative thinker with a vision
Why join us?
- Project/Client: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges, and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups, and governments.
- Teams: Join our builders’ family and grow professionally in our learning communities packed with smart peers, regular speakers, and events so you don’t miss out on the latest tech and trends.
- Environment: Get the top talent treatment in our Silicon Valley-style work environment. Benefit from a premium work environment, with common areas for socializing, private spaces, stocked kitchens, and our flexible hours, a freedom-centric culture where we take work-life balance seriously.
- Tech: We work on a wide range of technologies: the latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.