Slash is a hi-tech startup studio with a mission to build tech products that change the world. Our clients are global. In addition, we build and invest our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe. We work on a wide range of technologies: web, mobile, AI, blockchain, cloud, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh and Bali. We are a team of 50+ entrepreneurs, engineers, hackers, and full-stack developers with unique capabilities in web, mobile, AI, and Blockchain.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
Slash is looking for a dynamic Senior QA / QA Lead to help us deliver the best code quality possible and
exceed our client expectations. If you’re into solving logical puzzles, creating automated testing, detecting and fixing defects, deeply
understanding the product objectives and client expectations, and getting the most out of software
developers, this is for you!
You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving QA processes and standards throughout the company.
- Supporting solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams with delivering their products to clients.
- We will rely on your technical leadership and ingenuity to stay up to date on the latest in QA and automated testing strategies and approaches!
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Positive attitude, independence, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients.
- Tech-savvy (up to date with latest trends)
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, take full ownership
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with diverse teams and individuals (e.g solution architects, product managers, scrum masters, developers, customer service, and clients).
- Ability to understand different business models and applications
- Minimum 4 years of professional work experience as a QA. Proficient with software development and agile concepts – full-stack software development experience is a bonus!
- Experience in developing:
- Review products and assess what needs to be tested
- Defining test strategies/approaches and test cases
- Functional testing, usability testing, performance testing, UX/UI testing, and testing
- iOS/Android mobile applications
- Writing bug reports to developers and working with developers to track backlog items.
Why Join Us?
- Projects/Clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups, and governments.
- Teams: Join our builders’ family and grow professionally in our learning communities packed with smart peers, regular speakers and events so you don’t miss out on the latest tech and trends.
- Work environment: Get the top talent treatment in our Silicon Valley-style work environment. Benefit from a premium work environment, with common areas for socializing, private spaces, stocked kitchens, and our flexible hours, a freedom-centric culture where we take work-life balance seriously.
- Technology: We work on a wide range of technologies: latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc