Slash is a hi-tech startup studio with a mission to build tech products that change the world. Our clients are global. In addition, we build and invest our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe. We work on a wide-range of technologies: web, mobile, AI, blockchain, cloud, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh, Yerevan, Bali, Yogyakarta, Jakarta and Bandung. We are a team of 50+ entrepreneurs, engineers, hackers, and full-stack developers with unique capabilities in web, mobile, AI, and Blockchain.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
Slash is looking for a dynamic Technical Project Manager to help us stay at the cutting-edge of software development. If you’re into designing and deploying solutions that are secure, scalable, and cost-effective, this is for you. You will be a thought leader in the company:
- Driving Manage Azure DevOps pipelines for continuous integration and deployment.
- Opportunity to support our solution architects, scrum masters, and development teams in delivering cutting-edge products to our clients using Azure and ReactJS.
- We’ll rely on your technical leadership and innovative thinking to keep us up-to-date on the latest developments and continue to deliver value to our clients.
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- Positive attitude, independent, inner drive to become successful
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English. Ability to talk to international clients
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager, with a proven track record of delivering successful technical projects.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure, including designing and implementing scalable cloud architectures, developing applications using Azure services, and managing Azure DevOps pipelines.
- Strong experience with ReactJS, including developing complex user interfaces, managing state and data flow, and optimizing performance.
- Lead technical projects from conception to delivery, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Design and implement scalable cloud architectures using Microsoft Azure services.
- Manage and optimise Azure resources for cost and performance.
- Develop applications using ReactJS and integrate them with Azure services.
- Implement and manage Azure security and compliance measures to ensure secure and compliant applications.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Azure applications and services to ensure high availability and performance.
- Apply Agile and Scrum methodologies to manage projects and ensure effective collaboration across cross-functional teams.
- Communicate project status and progress to stakeholders, identifying risks and proposing solutions to mitigate them.
- Mentor and guide team members to build their skills and contribute to project success.
- Proactive, confident, doesn’t shy away from responsibility, and take full ownership
- Have a university degree of Computer Science and Engineering and/or other equivalent degree
Why join us?
At Slash, we’re proud of our collaborative culture; everyone is ready to lend a helping hand, whether it’s your first day on the job or your thousandth. We also embrace a trust-centric culture, flexibility and accountability first, and a work-life integration mindset. Check out our culture here and meet our legendary team!
- Projects/clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups and governments. Experience working with a mature SCRUM team and day-to-day Agile mindset project implementation. Check out our Success Story!
- Team and working environment: Join our diverse remote builders’ community and hubs oriented in Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Bali, Yerevan, and Phnom Penh. Experience an optimised remote working environment. Benefit from the flexible remote work package options (work from home or work from a coworking space).
- Learning: We focus on the growth of both parties. You will meet communities packed with intelligent peers and attend events with regular speakers, so you don’t miss out on the latest tech trends. Slash is a safe space for people to share if you’re passionate about something. Our favourite learning practices are the Growth Accountability Group, Mentoring Program, Venture Club, and Leadership. On top of your remuneration, you will get annual training or learning credits to be redeemed. We actively encourage everyone to suggest training beneficial for their professional growth.
- Technology: We work on a wide-range of technologies: latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc.