Slash is a Build Studio. We build remote, autonomous teams to help innovators develop software, products, and hi-tech startups. We also build and invest in our own startups and commercialize them through joint ventures in ASEAN and Europe.
Slash has headquarters in Singapore and community-oriented R&D hubs in Phnom Penh and Bali.
Role and responsibilities, and how will the role impact Slash?
Slash is looking for a dynamic and passionate UI/UX Designer to support a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products and to have smooth business operations & an awesome working environment. You will be responsible for the following:
- Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing beautiful features that address our clients’ needs. You will use your creativity and eye for design – along with your technical knowledge – to develop great experiences.
- You’ll work with the product owner and our development team. Together you’ll deliver UI mockups, prototypes, MVPs, and final products. In this role, you’ll have the privilege of being the voice of our clients. You’ll translate their needs into user-friendly designs.
How do you know if you are a good fit?
- A bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite, or tools of the trade like Figma, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Marvel, Overflow.
- Experience with user research and translating insights from research to your designs.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns, and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components, creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Great communication skills both when interfacing with customers as well as when working with your team.
- User-centered designs by understanding business requirements and user feedback also incorporate customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into the design in order to enhance the user experience
Why join us?
- Projects/Clients: Get the stability of a larger group and the excitement of a startup. Work on interesting global projects, challenges, and technologies for top brands, fast-paced startups, and governments.
- Teams: Join our builders’ family and grow professionally in our learning communities packed with smart peers, regular speakers, and events so you don’t miss out on the latest tech and trends.
- Work environment: Get the top talent treatment in our Flat Organization and Agile environment. Benefit from our communication style is friendly, yet professional, and approachable, our flexible-hours, a freedom-centric culture where we take work-life balance seriously.
- Technology: We work on a wide range of technologies: the latest web and mobile technologies, AI, blockchain, latest Cloud services, microservices & middlewares, security & infrastructure, etc