Not every bank has the resources to create the world-class solutions customers demand. To increase customer satisfaction and create lasting competitive advantages, many of the world’s thousands of banks need to rely on solution providers.
EedenBull provides banking-as-a-service (BaaS) products to their partner banks, primarily in Scandinavia. These “made to measure” products allow the banks to retain their own brand and customer service model while benefiting from cutting edge fintech solutions using the latest technology.
EedenBull is led by senior executives and veterans of the payment and banking industry who intimately understand the needs of the banks and how digital tools can benefit them today.
To execute on its startup ambitions, EedenBull sought a turnkey tech partner who could be efficient and yet flexible. Efficient in architecting and building solutions, and scaling the team, and at the same time flexible to adjust to the constant changes in the roadmap of a fast-growing startup.
- Over a period of almost 2 years, we developed the core banking system for EedenBull and the white-label interfaces, and supported the rollout across 65+ banks in Norway and product enhancements that followed.
- We adjusted the team mix, skills and size based on the priorities (from 3 to 9 FTE).
- We helped EedenBull to build and train their in-house tech team in Edinburgh (UK), and successfully handed over the core system to their team.
- The solution includes the issuing of different types of corporate bank cards for SMEs, card controls, transactions, expenses, accounting, reporting, security and permissions etc.
- Slash built the mobile app in React Native, the web back-office in ReactJS. The backend was built on NodeJS with both SQL and no-SQL database models. We used AWS as infrastructure and closely followed ISO 27001 standards and EU’s GDPR compliance guidelines.