A+E Networks (A+E) is a global media and entertainment brand portfolio, owning iconic brands such as History channel, Crime & Investigation, H2 and Lifetime. It is a joint venture between Hearst Communications and Disney–ABC Television Group, a unit of The Walt Disney Company.
A+E in Asia Pacific needed a quick solution to push out marketing campaigns in a matter of weeks. Their internal DevOps and IT security practices are strict and require any solution to play well with best-case industry practices. Developing a simple WordPress solution was not practical. A+E needed a tech partner who could deliver fast and quickly operate within their DevSecOps parameters.
- In a matter of weeks we onboarded on A+E strict DevOps environment and built 4 responsive campaign websites for History Channel, H2, Crime & Investigation, Lifetime.
- We also built a last-minute contest site for Ellen DeGeneres for fans to have a chance to win a seat to her show. We tried but didn’t get any seats ourselves!
- We built the responsive websites on ReactJS and the CMS system on Prismic.io (a headless CMS with an API and CDN). The contest site used Survey Monkey in the background.
- We worked with A+E global DevSecOps team to ensure our solution adhered to their internal global DevSecOps standards and could be maintained by their technical support team.
- We handed over the campaign websites to the A+E marketing team and acted as technical support until the A+E team fully owned the system.